SPEAK UP NAIJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SPEAK UP NAIJA on your social bookmarking website

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Speak Up Naija Visitors

counters

Why would you vote for GEJ or GMB?

3 posters

Go down

Why would you vote for GEJ or GMB? Empty Why would you vote for GEJ or GMB?

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:45 pm

BUHARI TRIES AN UNSUCCESSFUL OLUWOLEISM ON 160 MILLION NIGERIANS: WIKIPEDEA PAGE ON SHEHU YAR'ARDUA WAS EDITED 4:26PM TODAY

He who is not very strong in memory should not meddle with lying - Michel Eyquem De Montaigne

Before I delve in, let's look at some foundation.

Buhari cannot remember his phone number - GEJ lol!

At Owerri the other day, Buhari forgot the name of his RUNNING MATE and called him OSIBANDE instead of OSINBAJO

Few days ago, he could not remember the full meaning of INEC and called it Independent NIGERIAN Electoral Commission instead of Independent NATIONAL Electoral Commission! Kindly note that this is a body he has been involved with in election matters for FOUR TIMES NOW on the national scene!

So, do you have any doubt about Buhari's forgetfulness? HE HAS ESTABLISHED IT HIMSELF!

Now, let's move forward!

By some stroke of divine luck of galactic magnitude, Buhari just remembered HIS EXAM NUMBER OF A CERTIFICATE HE HAS NOT EVEN A PHOTOCOPY! Let's get it well laid out folks:

1. He PURPORTEDLY took this exam 53 years ago.

2. He doesn't have EVEN A PHOTOCOPY OF THE RESULT!

Question: How the hell did he SUDDENLY REMEMBER THIS EXAM NUMBER THAT IS SAME AGE WITH NIGERIA?

Last edited by Admin on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://speakupnaija.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Why would you vote for GEJ or GMB? Empty Re: Why would you vote for GEJ or GMB?

Post by blezzin Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:56 pm

All i can say frm dis long write up is SAI BUHARI

blezzin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:07 pm

blezzin wrote:All i can say frm dis long write up is SAI BUHARI

eventually, a man at 72 who wants to lead/rule Naija would probably give up the ghost affraid by the time he is faced with the duties of that office.....i simply feel there's a bigger conspiracy and whom we are actually voting in isn't Buhari but Osinbajo!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://speakupnaija.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blezzin Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Admin wrote:
blezzin wrote:All i can say frm dis long write up is SAI BUHARI

eventually, a man at 72 who wants to lead/rule Naija would probably give up the ghost affraid by the time he is faced with the duties of that office.....i simply feel there's a bigger conspiracy and whom we are actually voting in isn't Buhari but Osinbajo!

I blame Goodluck ebele jonathan for dis version of ur brain *no offense bro* Exclamation Are u God dat can determine who is gonna end up dead. Hw old is Robert Mugabe? he is presently 90 years and he is still active. na wa for all dis PdPigs ooo

blezzin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky01 Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:42 am

@blezzin perhaps you didn't take a critical look at what the Admin posted... There is a condition "probably" he didn't day Buhari would die in office as a certainty,.... The Admin comment was and is just an observation which I second. Though I would vote for him 'cos I think Jonathan hasn't done so well in the time he has been in office especially with the National menace we are facing called Boko Haram.

Vicky01

Back to top Go down

Post by blezzin Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:54 am

Vicky01 wrote:@blezzin perhaps you didn't take a critical look at what the Admin posted... There is a condition "probably"  he didn't day Buhari would die in office as a certainty,.... The Admin comment was and is just an observation which  I second.  Though I would vote for him 'cos I think Jonathan hasn't done so well in the time he has been in office especially with the National menace we are facing called Boko Haram.

Alrite vicky!!! u ve made my day by sayin u will vote in buhari, thanks

blezzin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum