SPEAK UP NAIJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of SPEAK UP NAIJA on your social bookmarking website

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Speak Up Naija Visitors

counters

When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says No

3 posters

Go down

When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says No Empty When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says No

Post by blezzin Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:52 pm

We all know ladies response whenever a guy asked them out. 99% of ladies, especially African babes would say NO first even if they had gone to praying mountains to make the guy propose to them.
I have this guy as a friend in school. In 100L, he was so close to a girl that we all found it hard to believe they were not dating.
When we were in 200L, my friend asked her out but she firmly turned down his proposal stating that it's too early for her to have a boyfriend( She was 17yrs old then). She told my friend to be patient and that there is time for everything.
At the end of every session, my friend reminds her of his proposal and the same answer she replied with- WAIT, not yet time! We advised our friend to check out other ladies but he refused telling us he is so confident of getting a positive response from the only girl his heart beats for.
The lady never dated anyone and they maintained their intimate and platonic relationship till we completed our IT in 400L. After IT, he discovered that the girl was getting closer to another guy they did IT in the same place. He demanded she gave her a final answer because he can't wait any longer. To my friend's shock, the girl said she has already said yes to the new guy. She made him know that he was the best guy she had ever met but simply can't date him because of his church( white garment church) and his state of origin( Ondo state).
To her, white garment church can terminate their courtship even a day to the wedding through prophecy and she can never even attend such a church.
In addition, Ondo people make bad inlaws, always waging war at their sons wives.
So when should a guy STOP waiting for a girl to say yes or no? Thanks.

blezzin
Admin

Back to top Go down

When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says No Empty Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says No

Post by Tjesctacy Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:56 am

The question when should a guy move on after repeatedly begn told " NO" ℓ̊§ one that ring a familiar bell and onethat make blood rush τ̲̅ȍ my face after having similar experience several years back during my undergraduate days, the truth ℓ̊§ when ur heart choose that one person, when ur heartbeat decide τ̲̅ȍ go into overdrive when you see her or when with her, common sense automatically shut down orbetter still a drastic reduction in logic and reasoning τ̲̅ȍ that one person. Experience tells me when u are consistently, repeatedly being told NO, find ur square root, its better u deal with rejection №ω than τ̲̅ȍ live τ̲̅ȍ face heartbreak, ofcos I don't expectan auto_yes, when I ask a lady out, but I won't be the one τ̲̅ȍ ask u out for 2months repeatedly, na u b tђε only woman wey remain on earth ni??

Tjesctacy

Back to top Go down

When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says No Empty Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says No

Post by blezzin Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:12 am

Tjesctacy wrote:The question when should a guy move on after repeatedly begn told " NO" ℓ̊§ one that ring a familiar bell and onethat make blood rush τ̲̅ȍ my face after having similar experience several years back during my undergraduate days, the truth ℓ̊§ when ur heart choose that one person, when ur heartbeat decide τ̲̅ȍ go into overdrive when you see her or when with her, common sense automatically shut down orbetter still a drastic reduction in logic and reasoning τ̲̅ȍ that one person. Experience tells me when u are consistently, repeatedly being told NO, find ur square root, its better u deal with rejection №ω than τ̲̅ȍ live τ̲̅ȍ face heartbreak, ofcos I don't expectan auto_yes, when I ask a lady out, but I won't be the one τ̲̅ȍ ask u out for 2months repeatedly, na u b tђε only woman wey remain on earth ni??

For me o, if i ask u out and u give me a NO for an answer, i will jst take a walk and it ends there. At the back of my mind i knw dat her rejection is her loss or i console myself that she doesnt deserve a good and responsible man like me*winks*. Better for me to turn to "Mario" than lose my integrity i rather concentrate on hw i will make money dat will make ladies themselves woo me

Last edited by blezzin on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

blezzin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:15 am

Tjesctacy wrote:The question when should a guy move on after repeatedly begn told " NO" ℓ̊§ one that ring a familiar bell and onethat make blood rush τ̲̅ȍ my face after having similar experience several years back during my undergraduate days, the truth ℓ̊§ when ur heart choose that one person, when ur heartbeat decide τ̲̅ȍ go into overdrive when you see her or when with her, common sense automatically shut down orbetter still a drastic reduction in logic and reasoning τ̲̅ȍ that one person. Experience tells me when u are consistently, repeatedly being told NO, find ur square root, its better u deal with rejection №ω than τ̲̅ȍ live τ̲̅ȍ face heartbreak, ofcos I don't expectan auto_yes, when I ask a lady out, but I won't be the one τ̲̅ȍ ask u out for 2months repeatedly, na u b tђε only woman wey remain on earth ni??

Lol.....some guys have the notion that when a lady says "NO' that she means "YES"

1.Now how would such guys handle this kind of situation?

2.And since they say CHANGE is the only CONSTANT in the world....shouldn't a guy hope a lady would one day change her mind?

But then, having said all this still a guy would be foolish to go on hunger strike saying if he cannot get Indomie Noodles, He wouldn't eat......abeg na only Indomie Noodle dey market?.....Hungry never teach am lesson!

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://speakupnaija.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down